The Passenger Experience Workshop will bring together key stakeholders in inclusive design, accessibility and digital experience to investigate how the UK Rail Research and the Innovation Network (UKRRIN) can develop a passenger experience research capability.
The workshop with provide the opportunity to hear from leading industry figures and learn from experts on Inclusive Design and digital connectivity to enhance the passenger experience. Highlights will include:
- A keynote address from HS2 on the importance of putting passengers first
- Case studies sharing innovative approaches and best practices from both inside and outside the rail industry
- An interactive workshop developing and exploring key themes, research opportunities and future technologies
The workshop will explore and develop proposed 4 key themes related to understanding and improving the passenger experience:
- Inclusive Design
- Passenger Digital Connectivity
- Future passenger preference and demand
- Passenger experience performance metrics
To find our more and register the workshop follow this link.