The Railway Industry Association’s (RIA) Annual Conference is a highlight of the industry calendar. Bringing together RIA members of all sizes with clients, industry leaders, influencers, international guests and policy makers for a two days of informative discussions and networking.
This year’s Conference focuses on the theme of “Building customer-focused rail, at home and abroad”. For the first time, RIA is working on a 2-day programme that will combine keynote speeches, panel discussions, interview sessions and unique networking opportunities, providing the opportunity to meet with key industry leaders. There will be several international speakers to enhance the agenda with a stronger global approach.
This year’s conference will see a number of senior players across UK rail taking part, including:
• Transport Secretary Chris Grayling MP (invited);
• Shadow Transport Secretary Andy McDonald;
• Andrew Haines, Chief Executive, Network Rail;
• Mark Wild, Chief Executive, Crossrail
• Ruth Hannant and Polly Payne, Directors General for Rail Group, Department for Transport (DfT);
• Philip Hoare, President, Atkins;
• Caroline Murdoch, Director Corporate Communications, Network Rail
• Noel Travers, Managing Director, Unipart Rail;
• Anna Ince, Chief Executive Officer, Resonate
• Any many more!