On the 19-20 of June 2019 UKRRIN will be exhibiting on stand W44 at Rail Live. Rail Live brings together the entire UK rail industry in a real railway environment. With over 250 exhibitors and 6000 visitors each year, it is one of the leading showcases in the UK rail industry calendar.
UKRRIN will be exhibiting on stand W44 on both days of Rail Live, join us to:
- understand the options for engaging with UKRRIN, developing new ideas and testing and trialling facilities,
- get an insight into the research capabilities and facilities offered by our Centres of Excellence,
- talk to Centre Leads, experts and preeminent rail researchers,
- learn more about how our world-class testing facilities can help you develop your products,
- and learn about our busy first year of operation and opportunities to engage with the network in 2019.
We will also be highlighting key case studies in Seminar Theatre 2, where you will hear more from leading UKRRIN universities on their research outcomes and collaboration with industry:
Day One 19th June:
- 14:00 Centre of Excellence in Rolling Stock: Pedro Antunes, University of Huddersfield
- 14:30 Centre of Excellence in Digital Systems: Richard Thomas, University of Birmingham
- 15:00 Centre of Excellence in Infrastructure: Rod Anderson, University of Southampton
Day Two 20th June:
On day two of Rail Live we will be presenting in Seminar Theatre 2 at 10:00.
- UKRRIN – Using existing and future test facilities.
This session will provide an overview of the existing and future test facilities available through the Centres of Excellence. We’ll provide you with insight into how you can best utilise the facilities and how our leading researchers and rail experts can support the development of your products to facilitate their route to market.
If you haven’t registered for Rail Live yet, you can book your place on the Rail Live website.